Sunday, November 21, 2010

Leopard

Hello! It rained all last night in California and my best friend and I went out to dinner, which was incredibly tasty, especially considering the lack of restaurants where I live. I wore a velvet black shift dress and did my usual 60s makeup. (I will try to do photos soon).
In other news, I found this bitchin' photo website the other day called We Heart it and I can't stop myself from going back and searching through all of these interesting and unique photos. So check it out if you can!
I was thinking of really changing up my look and going for those bangs. The kind I want would look really 60s, and if you love something, might as well jump right into it right? Pretty much these bangs here-

On that note, I'm really into leopard coats lately and I've found some vintage and modern photos to share with you!



1960s leopard coats!

Edie Sedgwick

Jackie O
Barbara Streisand
June Pickney

2 comments:

  1. Such great inspiration! These ladies look so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE leopard, hot pics! Check out my blog, comment, follow ;) www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!